Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Ok so I know I had promised a nice big gift, but due to RL circumstances for me and Asami, you're just getting one thing. But hey, it's equivalent to a lot lol. Together, we bring you chapter 18 of Haigakura. I hope to have a chapter of FIVE and KKH out soon. Thus meaning, keep an eye on twitter, facebook, and the site.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. I had a mimosa with my dinner, so everything ended well ahahah. Off to bed now. ENJOY!

♥ Yukiko

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for new chapter! but it's somthing wrong whis the last 2 skans - they don't open. Can you fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/26/2012

    Thnk you and Marry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/26/2012

    Thanks for the Haigakura release! ^^ I think the last two images are broken, though.
    Are you guys not doing Haigakura's SFX anymore? That's too bad, because I always liked how you translated all of the SFX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete