Friday, August 16, 2013

Donation help?

Okay so I hate to plead, but I'm going to. I just found out tonight that HALF of my manga collection was thrown away by my friend's ex. Long story. Needless to say I no longer have Haigakura v5 or the info book that came with v4. YEEEEAH I'm pretty pissed. Cuz all I have for Haigakura right now is v1...*eye twitch*

Anyway what I'm getting to, is that the goal of donations is $32. That is v5 & 6 with expedited shipping. Without the expedition, it would take 6-14 business days....yeah.

'Kay so, my plead is to get at least $32 as soon as possible :( I want to start working on Haigakura again, and I know there are tons of people wanting us too. Believe me, I get hate mail.

One last thing; I screwed up on K!KH's most recent release, eheh ^^; MS fixed it though. Yay~

♥ Yukiko

1 comment:

  1. it's not much, but I hope it helps a little.

    Sorry about your collection, that's wicked uncool and deserves a few bitch slaps.

    Thanks for your hard work Yukiko, I'm really enjoying 5!

    ReplyDelete