Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ohkaaaay

So, my trip to NYC is done - I'm home in Maryland. I have to say, I was a bit disappointed by the venue AND the show. Wtf, 45 minutes? I stood in line for 6 HOURS for a 45 minute set, whereupon I ended up behind tons of tall people (I'm 5' 2") and had to move up to the seats where it was like watching TV. YEAH not as great as I thought it would be. Ah well, live and learn. Go to Japan for their shows, because people here are assholes. *ahem*

Anywho, now that I'm back, work will commence on Haigakura and FIVE once more.

♥ Yukiko

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/13/2014

    wellcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back~ and Happy valentines day :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ^-^ I was looking forward to read the new chapter on Five I'm glad you are getting back to it. Awesome job with it btw. As a guy(idk if many guys(straight) read it XD) I can honestly say Five is a really good manga to read t. keep up the great work.-Koala :D

    ReplyDelete