Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Settle, settle everyone!

Hella! So I've made my Christmas list for CoyoMoose (we will be picking up these series anyway...):


  • Karigari! by Furukawa Shiori - Kirishima Mel seems like your ordinary high school girl. However, she is also part of a special investigation team called "K9" - under the direct control of the National Police Agency! With her katana in hand, Mel must take on serious incidents in secret. But what happens with this one incident-!?
  • Bambi to Dhole by Okaue Ai - Yukimi is her real name but everyone calls her Bambi. She is the student discipline committee member who locks students out of the school if they're a minute late, but sneaks cigarette breaks on the roof. Lone wolf (Dhole, Asiatic wild dog) transfer student Tetsu (everyone pronounces it Tooru) Nagasawa hops the fence after she locks it and breaks her cigarette in half when he finds her on the roof, but he's a super nice guy to a mother and baby on the train. Bambi already has a boyfriend but will the wolf steal her heart?
  • Ooki/Taiboku-sensei to Kosame-san by Furukawa Shiori - No idea what it's about yet, as I haven't found a summary ANYwhere...but it's by FS, so it has to at least have nice art. *cough*

If we could get donations for these series, so my family doesn't have to buy for me, I'd appreciate it. But, if not then we'll just wait until after Christmas. I'm really itching to see raws for Karigari -not the ones on raffmanga - those don't do it justice.

I have to order Karigari v1-2 and BtD v1-3 off cdjapan, and after shipping that would be $48 (1-3 business days shipping)

I'm ordering Karigari v3 and TsKs v1 off of yesasia, and with 2-5 business day shipping that's $35.

Honestly, I'd love it if we could get $100 in donations so I don't have to rely on those as being "Christmas presents" - I hate having family pay for CM stuff. But at the least $50 would be great so we can order from cdjapan and get started on all that greatness *ahem*

YEEEEEEEEEEEP!




♥ Yukiko

No comments:

Post a Comment