Friday, January 11, 2013

So I think I'm an M...

After slaving myself for the past hour, I finally bring you FIVE ch56. Yep, please enjoy it. I tried a new way of editing this time around; it seems like I will never have a "set way" like some people.

Just wanted to reitterate that we aren't doing Mairunovich considering Matteiru is doing it still :3 Yay for less work on our plates. You can get to them via: Matteiru.

My birthday is coming up, so I will try and pump out some releases before I take a weekend off haha. Oh and one more thing before I end this ramble: Haigakura v6 comes out the DAY AFTER (19th) my birthday. Since we like express shipping, having $50 would be nice. Donate away folks~

♥ Yukiko

2 comments:

  1. Daaaang, is it $50 for only one tank?? Where are you getting your manga? haha. (Or are you buying $50 worth of stuff, so your can get free express shipping?)

    And your birthday is on the 18th... -noted-

    ReplyDelete