Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So you know how you like new releases?

Yeah well I've got a deal for ya'll. It won't require money unless you want to go or support them in general (which would be epic :3) BUT anyway...

Go here to check their upcoming show with Hanzel und Gretyl here in Maryland at the Recher Theater. Their facebook page is located here.

If we can get at least FIVE people to get their butts to the event page and do whatnot things by January 31st, I will have a full volume release of volume 13 of FIVE by the 15th of February. Alright guys? Sound ace? Good.

♥ Yukiko

This does not mean I will not be continuing releases! So I don't want fucking emails and comments about how "this isn't how scanlators work" and "you shouldn't bribe your readers" etc etc. These guys are epic so give them a shot.

1 comment:

  1. So, how do you know if anybody has gone to the event page? I can't go to the concert (too far away and I'm broke besides) and I don't know what you want me to do on this event page otherwise. Feeling stupid but there it is ...

    ReplyDelete