Saturday, January 19, 2013

Surprisingly...

...quite a few of you said you would go. Even if you aren't, thank you! Anyway I can give you an exact date for our next release: February 1st. It's going to be a big one that should make all our readers happy :) I was really lazy yesterday since it was my birthday - but now I'm in full swing again. Asami is going to be working overtime since it's just the two of us, and I'm the only translator....>> *cough*

Right now, we are working on KKH and Haigakura mainly. I'll scan FIVE tomorrow, and do some major translating. I'm helping out at Matteiru as well, so don't nag.

♥ Yukiko

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! and thanks for scanning Five up untill now. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will there be more translations of say i love you

    ReplyDelete