Friday, July 25, 2014

Nyar~

So I am working on chapter 23 of Haigakura finally. *sigh* I wish I could get paid for doing this stuff. It's much more fun than retail. ANYway, I purchased the limited edition of volume 7 the other day ♥ I'm excited to see what it comes with! I also bought volumes 1-4 of Mune ga Naru no ha Kiminosei. Chibi Manga is currently working on it but they haven't had a release in a while, and I'm itching for the next chapters XD However I checked their site and everything is almost done for the chapters except editing. With so many staff I don't know why they haven't released them yet but ah well. I'll wait and see *yawns*

I've been helping out Faiien Scans with PtJK and Yuki wa Jigoku ni Ochiru no Ka. It's weird getting used to how another group manages things. Ahem one more thing before I end this: YES I know a lot of you would like us to continue with FIVE. So here is what needs to happen for that...I need another translator and a typesetter. Lohathe is willing to clean, but I want to focus all of my time on Haigakura. Frankly, FIVE has become a series of redundancy and a huge bore.

When I first announced the drop of FIVE, another group asked if they could pick it up. I said go for it, but that was many moons ago, and they have yet to release anything. Plus, I forgot what group it was who emailed me *scratches head* if you're still out there, email me again so I can let people know what's up. Erm, I believe that's all I have to update for now. I'll keep you guys posted on anything new in life that includes CM.

OH! One more thing before I go! I still have the info booklet for Haigakura but I need an experienced translator to help me out. My level of kanji knowledge is pretty low, and there is no furigana to work with. If you're interested in helping out with that, I'd really appreciate it! Email me and lemme know! banvi_nohime@ymail.com ♥ Yukiko

No comments:

Post a Comment