Friday, August 1, 2014

Music Requesting?

For those of you who watch anime, you probably stumbled across Noragami (it's also a manga, but that doesn't come with music....) - right? Well the opening song is performed by an amazing group called Hello Sleepwalkers. I'm an avid music lover, and needless to say I have been listening to their album on repeat all morning XD So while I was sitting here translating some FIVE the idea came to me, that you guys should be allowed to pick what music I put up on our player. SO! Comment on this post with a song title and artist name, and I'll put it up in the next rotation :3

Also, I'm going to put a link to HS album Masked Monkey Awakening for your listening pleasure.

♥ Yukiko

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/05/2014

    Niwashi king - susumu hirasawa
    the real song, the best song

    ReplyDelete