Monday, August 4, 2014

Well you've been patient I guess...

So I've realized that my nights seem to go a little like this lately: come home, shower because work was gross, take my meds, snuggle with Goober and Dan while watching Family Guy or American dad on Netflix, then try and fall asleep while those two are asleep on top of me. One of those moments where all I can move are my toes and hands because if I do more than that they will wake up.

Once dan finds his way to his side of the bed, Goober gets up only to go chew on one of his million toys (lately he's become accustomed to tearing apart tennis balls and leaving the fuzz everywhere.) Then I'm left with the sounds of my ac, fish filter, bunnies chewing on the bars of their cage or drinking from the bottle, my water dragons falling off their sleeping perches because a cricket woke them up by crawling on their faces, the glow of their heat lamp, and the little blue light from my computer.

Yep that about sums it up. As for me, I sit here awake thinking about all the possibilities of my life, what I'm going to translate and/or edit tomorrow, and how late I should let myself sleep in after I wake up at 8 am because my inner clock likes to mess with me.

On a completely different note, I finished up FIVE ch 60 for all you addicts out there. *sigh* I'm really torn between quitting the series, or continuing with just an every blue moon release. I haven't heard/seen anything from that group who contacted me asking to take it on, and I'd kinda feel bad leaving you guys hanging like this lol. I just need motivation for it. I love Haigakura because it challenges me (and is just amazing in all aspects...) Whereas FIVE....I could live without it. Hime went from being this kick ass heroine to an imbecile in love. *huff*

Also let me reiterate that if I get more staff for FIVE specifically we will keep it active. Contact me via email at banvi_nohime@ymail.com

This post is dedicated to the gorgeous pastel ball python we have at work.

♥ Yukiko

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot of pets. Sounds interesting. I think you are really brave to play with snakes and such. I personally am a cat person. That's about my limit. Anyway, thank you so much this new Five chapter and for continuing to work on it. I understand the choice in pace for releases, too. Even if it takes time, I will appreciate your scanlations. I feel the same way about Hime. *double huff* But I still want to stick with it to the end to see how things develop. Maybe she just might turn around! Well, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thank you for the Update!! I wish I could Join the Moose I would love to be a staf or what ever but I can't read Japanese ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/05/2014

    I really love FIVE and appreciate the release. I know it is asking alot but please doint leave me hanging. I couldn't stand not knowing how it all plays out.. i do agree Hime went limp however even the dits needs a happy ending and i truly love the guys. I cant read japanease but cleaning is a posibility.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleaning would be a huge help. Have you ever done it before?

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the new five chapter! <3

    ReplyDelete