Monday, September 1, 2014

Job well done!

Alrighty folks, I have a few releases for you today! But first I want to thank Amanda for coming to the rescue with chapter 61 of FIVE. She edited in like...two days or less? Not sure. I was the slacker here - well not really slacker BUT having a job and now school....I was busy needless to say. PLUS I got a kitten ♥ Her name is Jinx lol. Anyway so FIVE ch 61, Haigakura ch 23, and Gekijou Komori Uta ch 1 are all out for your reading pleasure! I'm going to upload them to Batoto in a few minutes. Enjoy! Also excuse the first half of Gekijou - Raff manga has rough scans x_X But Pig Rabbit Fansub will be offering up their raws - and if we get a good following, I may buy the tanks :) Oh and one other thing, I wanted to wait and release all this including Kiminosei but after talking to Suki and PRF, we are going to split the work on that. Woot woot.

♥ Yukiko

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Five is one of my fav manga's!! ^^ So thank you so much for always working so hard!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/02/2014

    Thanks so much! I'm sure its tough juggling so many things at once ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete